Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Sister is Crazy...and making life Really hard.

No time to write Anything! Ever! Living here is crazy. There are benefits but it IS in return for biting my tongue every second of every minute that my sister is in the room. And we are forced to be subjected to her craziness, anger, and malicious comments. My mother won't let anyone say anything back to her because it just makes it worse. I will try to write more later when I have a minute. I have to sit down in the basement and keep watch on the dogs and our belongings while my sister supposedly gets all her crap out of there. She's only had four years - but she has to do it NOW don't you know. If she had it her way, I would have had to get up from my hot breakfast and let her down there IMMEDIATELY. She wants what she wants, and she wants it NOW! Everything has to be an argument. Unless you are handing her money, you are an asshole out to get her. If she were not mu sister, Oh man, I just don't know what I would do. Certainly I would start by eliminating her from my life. Until later....

2 comments:

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Family can be such a pain in the ass. My biological brother is a yuppy/materialist. We don't get along at all. The only thing we have in common is a similar weird sense of humor.

Love you. Hang in there.

SB

NH said...

Thanks SB - I will get through. I'll probably benefit a lot from living here in the long run. Just wish my sister wasn't living here too. Miss you guys!

VV is the shit

VV is the shit
We all have to love VV