Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just Another Winter Evening

Tonight's Menu:

Pork Tenderloin with Honey-Butter Sauce
Roasted Gold and Red Beets
Rice
Artichokes with Melted Butter
Warm Foccacia

For Dessert is the Oreo Cookie cake w/Vanilla Frosting I made last night.

Having a glass of Pinio Grigio and about to slice a bit of bread for an appetizer. Then I'll get the beets roasting. I have to check my recipe for the pork and then get the rice started. I also have some leftover squash. I may serve that too.


On another note, every day that goes by I wish to God that we can open the store soon. I need to go my separate way from Mikey. I mean, we can run the store together, but that's about it. i want him to be happy. Maybe I can help him find a girl (or whatever) who he likes. I know that once I really put my mind to it, it shouldn't be hard for me to find another guy. I admit, it's easier for girls. I'm small and pretty. I'm smart and I like to cook and I just want to have a family to take care of. And soon, hopefully, I'll own half of a thriving business. It should be easy to find a rich, handsome man who wants to have passionate sex every night, right? Come on fellas, man up!!!
Uh oh, I think maybe I drank too much wine on an empty stomach. I'm being honest and, by default, vulgar. I can't help it. I know I'm a little chubby, but for real. Most men would be all over that butt. I'd rather have some tit and ass than be a skinny rail. I'm just so sick of dealing with whiny ass Mike. he's good friend, but we can't live together forever. I'm just not physically satisfied. I don't know how he can be. As soon as I know he can take care of himself because we're making money. And we can get him his own place. Right now I sleep on the couch upstairs every night. It's cleaner, cooler, and I'm not near Mike. I love him as a friend, but I know I can find more passion.

Just opened an old hunk of unused French Brie to have wit my Foccacia so I don't throw up before dinner. It will probably take longer than I have to soften to the desired consistency. And I think I just heard the Honda, which means I may puke anyway when I have to listen to Mike complain about how his back hurts, some more.

Oh, here he is. So he wants to play his dumb ass Mafia Wars and stupid ass Facebook. So I get to go make dinner and clean up the kitchen, vacuum, feed the animals, and all that crap while he smokes up and dicks around on the computer. And I'm supposed to be all enraptured, yeah, right.

Until Later.

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Dinner sounds super delicious. I don't think Mikey deserves you. Hope you get things right soon.

Brother Frankie said...

ya made me smile this morning..

thanks..(keep cooking)

Brother Frankie

VV is the shit

VV is the shit
We all have to love VV