Saturday, June 5, 2010

For so many years I didn't have television in my apartments. Not because I have any moral reasoning against it, I just couldn't afford to pay for cable. I would have if I could have. We always had an actual television, so we mostly rented movies. I love Redbox. But now that I'm living at my Mom's house, I have cable in my room. And I'm really torn. I love it, and I hate what it does to me. Or rather what I do to myself with it.
I'm hooked on all the crime shows that are on ALL the time. So I'll be down here trying to get stuff done and put the t.v. on in the background, and the next thing I know I'm sitting on the edge of the bed with my jaw hanging open in awe. Some of this stuff is so unbelievable.
There was just a show that was talking a lot of the psychology of being a victim and the guilt and shame which accompanies it. And it was just so sad and upsetting to see what had happened to some of these kids who had survived an abduction of some sort. I have a hard time understanding how people can be so disturbed.

No comments:

VV is the shit

VV is the shit
We all have to love VV