Saturday, August 28, 2010

cupcakes and cool people

I was looking for a recipe for chocolate cupcakes and I found this blog. It seems to me that there are a lot of different ways to blog and they don't all link to one another. Or maybe they do if you know how, but it's not easy. I think I need to take a class all about blogging so I know how to make my blog as awesome as possible. Why? I don't know. But for me, blogging is like journaling - only you get to share it with other people. Only it's people you don't already know personally so they don't judge you right off so really they get to know you better than most other people because why hold back, really? Anyhow. this woman has a blog but it's not through blogger. I'm going to try to link to her site because it seems pretty cool. I like anything that is about living the best life possible. This lady grew up off the grid with her parents - no electricity, no running water and she became very thrifty and handy at using what she had. She now runs a store and has her own family. But she has stayed loyal to the simple life it seems. She's all about baking, cooking, sewing and raising wholesome kids. The same life I want to live if I could get my shit together and meet a real man.

http://thefarmchicks.typepad.com/

Check her out. She's my new temporary role model.

No comments:

VV is the shit

VV is the shit
We all have to love VV