Monday, June 1, 2009

I basically just sit here just in case anything happens all night long. Until the last two hours which are slammed. I can't believe I even have a moment to write this. But it was quite busy a moment ago and one of the guys who works here who Mike has talked about before just drove up to the gate to leave. I normally just wave selectors through but he motioned for me to come outside, so I did. Reluctantly and obviously in a hurry. But I was friendly because I always am unless you piss me off first, especially at work. He asked if I would do him a favor, which is odd, but I complied, assuming of course the favor was within reason. He asked if I could take down his number for Mike. Normal enough, so of course I did. I even read it back to him and pleasantly told him to have a nice day. Smile on my lips. And I went back to work.
Then, as I'm busy logging in another driver Mike calls from the warehouse and asks if that same guy had already left. So I figured he wanted to make sure I got his number for him, so I said I did figuring it would get me off the phone quickly so I could get back to what I was doing. I really don't like dealing with personal drama in public and in particular at work. So I'm all, "yeah, I got his number" and Mikey starts hollering that it's because they got into a fight and blah, blah, blah. Okay, so how is this my problem? I mean, really, what does he want me to do? Care? He's 30 yrs old, grow up. Now I'm going to have to deal with him being a complete ass all day probably. Who gets into a fight at work? I've never wanted to beat any one's ass at work. Nobody is worth it to me. They're not my friends, I don't care if they ever are. But Mike just has to rise to every challenge, or perceived challenge.
I really wish I did not have to go home with him. If I didn't have to get my stupid ass M-done, I could ride home with Laura and then just avoid him all day. Fat chance at that. He'll follow me around being like, "I'm gonna mace him. He's gonna get his ass kicked." Whatever. He's an idiot. i just don't want to be part of it. If it weren't for him, my life would be pretty fun and peaceful.

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

If I were you, I'd start on a plan to separate yourself. The guy obviously gets on your nerves and it won't get any better. Whether the apartment is yours or his, start looking for a new room-mate and give him strong indications that he's a pain.

NH said...

Jeannie - You are totally right. I know I complain about him a lot. This is my main avenue to vent, you know? I've talked to him about it a lot and he doesn't really believe I'm unhappy, I think. I definitely think about what I should do every day. I can't really support myself, so I'm kind of scared to just leave until I save some money. But I have told some people I'm looking for a roomate situation.

VV is the shit

VV is the shit
We all have to love VV