Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I feel sort of disconnected. Somehow, the Internet has been unhooked from the back gate and I've become so used to it being there as a source of entertainment that I just didn't know what to do with myself without it. Of course I read a lot of my current book and a bunch of magazines, but still, twelve hours is a lot of time to fill. Of those twelve hours, much of it is down-time, probably over half.

I just want to be really clear. I thought I explained well enough that it wasn't I who called my Mom for bail. Mikey did, totally against my advice. I would have much preferred to wait until the following day and just go to the arraignment. Then she wouldn't have even been involved. But they wouldn't listen to me. I even fought over it with her. But all the cops were, like, "stop being a brat and listen to your mother". So she got her way. If it ever happened again. I would be very firm about not calling her right from the get-go. I might be an addict but I've always paid my own way for it. She got her money back. I finished my shit, went to all the dates and jumped through all the hoops.

And I always appreciate feedback but one more clarification....I think cops and jail are a pretty reasonable deterrent. We're talking about human freedom. Being able to do what I please, when I please versus being locked in a cage. I'm not sure there's too many things besides freedom which can be withheld from man and cause more damage, besides maybe food or water. Withdrawal I'd do again and again as a free woman, I won't sit in a cage. I'll go without money, permanent shelter, transportation and food, but I do NOT want to sit in a cage. Ruined veins, blood infections, sore joints, unbearable weakness, sneezing, dripping, sweating, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, you name it - I would take any of them on my own terms as opposed to sitting in a cage, held captive by other humans. I think I've made my point.

No comments:

VV is the shit

VV is the shit
We all have to love VV