Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wowee, sorry it's been such a long lull between posts. Not like my opinions and thoughts keep the world turning or anything, but, you know, I would prefer to be consistent. I'm just popping by for a moment to let people know I'm still here. I've been super busy. Most days I get up no later than six-thirty and I stay busy all day. My Mom just paid for her and I to join Curves, we went today for the first time. I'm so overweight so this will be really great. I was really into it. I think it was a little hard for her, but it will be good for her the more we go. I'm going to try to go everyday, but they're not open on Sunday, and I can't walk there, so we'll see how things work out. I think it will really help me get in shape.

So anyway, I need to get going because I have a lot of baking to do for Easter still. My siblings eat whatever I make almost as fast as I bake it. It's driving me crazy. I think my Mom is going to try to store it at the neighbor's house until the week after the real Easter when we'll be able to celebrate. We have to celebrate on the week after because my Mom and brother have court in Virginia on the 5th. That's lame but unavoidable, I guess.

So, until later......

1 comment:

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Happy Easter, Betty Crocker!

Love you.

VV is the shit

VV is the shit
We all have to love VV