Sunday, January 4, 2009

Aside From Addiction, There Are Other Problems Too


Seriously, I suck at this blog shit. I swear it will get better with time, I hope. I even bought a book about blogging for dummies or what not, I get bored reading technical crap like that but I really want to make an awesome blog eventually. I also really want people to find me and make some comments or whatever.....give me some suggestions on how to make things better. I don't have a lot of friends because I've sort of secluded myself since I got on methadone. My boyfriend Mike and I are pretty co-dependent and keep to ourselves. Also, everyone I seem to meet is a complete ASsHole. I have one best friend, Katie but she is about as blog literate as I am. I will figure this out....But visit me anyway and make fun of how crappy my blog is if nothing else.


I've spent way too much time trying to sort throught this tonight. I know I say I hate my job, but I've had jobs I hated a lot worse. This job is actually pretty easy, I've been screwing around in the blog world since seven P.M. and now it's one-thirty A.M. and all I have to do for work is to get up every once in a while and check in a truck. I do have to go inside and then back outside all night long and the Northeast winter is not the best time for that sort of thing so don't feel too envious. As if. But at least I get paid $10 an hour to do mostly whatever I want as long as I can bring it to work with me. I never thought this is where I would be at thirty years old, but here I am. I know we all have unlimited potential and it's all about the effort and commitment we put in to what we do. I know I have the potential to be more in control of my life.

No comments:

VV is the shit

VV is the shit
We all have to love VV