Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mikey and my little bro, Sam, are down in Keene at the Pumpkin Fest trying to sell some glass rings and jars. They brought a few pipes but we didn't think it would be that cool to sell pipes there and he didn't have a lot of time to prepare. But mad people were asking about pipes before I left to come back to get some chairs. I'm also whipping out some more ganja crispy treats. I hate making these f'n things because I get so wasted just making them I can hardly stay awake or standing. That's not even eating any, just getting the oils on my hands and breathing in the fumes of the heating oil. I'm almost done, thankfully.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Nice weather here. Sunny, cool.

1 comment:

Vincent Griffin said...

Thank yoou for being you

VV is the shit

VV is the shit
We all have to love VV